Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

First time writing 2011 and I got it right! Usually it takes me at least a few days to get the year straight when I write it down.

Well, it has been a busy few weeks with Christmas and everything else. I have been fighting injuries (back and hip), had a few chiro visits and dealt with a cold.

I ran my own personal 5 km Resolution Run at 8:30 this morning. Not surprisingly, the Salt Marsh Trail was pretty quiet on New Year's Day. What a beautiful day, though: +4 degrees, sunny and no wind! Pretty awesome weather for January 1st!

I will be running 10 kilometres at the Halifax Bluenose Marathon in May, and I am fortunate enough to be on Team Myles, which is a group of people who are chosen to run and blog about their goals, obstacles, progress and the run.

I think I will switch to P90X Lean while I also train for the 10 km run, I find that I push myself too hard in the regular P90X and tend to injure myself occasionally in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment