Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Insanity - The Last Week!

Wow! I can't believe it is week 9 already (4 weeks phase 1, 1 week of recovery exercises, 4 weeks of phase 2). This has been quite an experience to actually complete the Insanity workout. I tried a couple times before but didn't end up finishing because of injury or other commitments getting in the way.
My fitness has improved a lot and I look at my fit test results and it is hard to believe how much my numbers have improved in just 2 months. My most recent fit test was really good, I beat the people on the video in 5 of the 8 exercises!
I have been thinking about what to do next: Insanity again, or try something else? I think I can handle another round of Insanity and maybe I will get another program for Christmas!
I will post my improved results after I do my final fit test.

No comments:

Post a Comment