Saturday, December 31, 2011

P90X - Day 3 Shoulders & Arms plus Ab Ripper X

First time doing Shoulders & Arms for a long time. The good news is I have room for improvement! I maxed out on a few of the exercises before my 15 rep standard. Thankfully, it was only a few of the 32 exercises and only a few reps short.

As the S & A cool down began, I thought, "Whew! It's over." And then I remembered... oh no! Ab Ripper X is after this workout!

I did all of Ab Ripper X, 20 reps each instead of 25 and modified a few exercises because of my lower back that is still not 100% (and may never be).

I was absolutely wiped after that and I am now resting my forearms on the desk as I type this post. Even lifting my recovery drink (protein powder in a glass of orange juice) is a challenge!

Feeling good and looking forward to gaining some muscle back that I have obviously lost. I will post again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment