Sunday, September 14, 2014

Insanity - Week 3

This week started off well and then I had a setback: my lower back went out of alignment, causing me to take 2 days off. My backhas been problematic for about 5 years, with trips to the chiropractor now and again just to be able to move. I hope I will be able to press play tomorrow morning, my back feels better.

The lesson that I have learned from this experience over the past five years is to get back on the horse and realize that my body does, in fact, have limitations. I am eating better and feeling better (other than acute lower back pain!).

1 comment:

  1. I hope further appointments with your chiropractor will help get rid of the pain. Recognizing the body's limitations is a good way to prevent future injuries. By knowing how far your body could go, you can manage things without overextending your body. Try staying in the safe side for the meantime. Back pain is one of most unbearable ones once it worsens, so it's best to let it heal up completely before going for the more active workouts.

    Joan Stevens @ Stringer Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete