Wednesday, June 26, 2013

INSANITY Day 25 - Cardio Recovery

So it has been almost a week since I did the Insanity workout. This past weekend was insanity with 5, yes 5, birthday parties, the street party on our street, and a dance recital to attend. My favourite was the dance recital. My daughter is so graceful, I am so proud of her! I think I have finally shaken off the cold that lingered for a few weeks, only to discover that I probably have allergies. I am still coughing, sometimes phlegm but usually not. Getting older is fun! I am learning about all sorts of wonderful changes like developing allergies! Anyway, I did the Cardio Recovery workout today. I forgot how much of a quad wokout it is, just about all the moves involve squats or lunges, pulses or balancing. I broke a sweat although not the typical Insanity sweat, but my quads are still humming!

No comments:

Post a Comment