Tuesday, May 7, 2013

INSANITY Day 13 - Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

When the instructor says that he is nervous about the upcoming routine, maybe I should be worried! Pure Cardio is all about getting your sweat on, so I achieved that and then some! As if that wasn't enough, the program added Cardio Abs after Pure Cardio. This is how the program gets harder, it adds more workouts. :) Cardio Abs was an intense ab blast routine, with minimal breaks and lots of repetition of ab moves. The high/low plank pulses at the end were insane! I guess that is why they can call it INSANITY! I am feeling the difference in my body, the workouts are somewhat easier, and I notice more muscle tone already. I don't really notice a big change in how my clothes fit, but I figure that will come soon, once my body finds its new balance of getting used to exercising and recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment