Monday, May 20, 2013

INSANITY Day 19 Cardio Power & Resistance

Hi all, I know it has been a few days since my last post but I have been battling a tough cold since Wednesday night so today was the first day that I felt up to the workout. Even so, today was the first time in this round of Insanity that I could not finish the workout. I had to stop about halfway through to recover, I was feeling nauseated and not in a good way! I ended up finishing after a few minute break, but at a lot lower intensity level. Worse still, I tweaked my right elbow (and also wrist and trap muscle) while doing moving push-ups (that thing where you do a push-up, move to the right while still in the same position and then do another push-up, then move left and do the same move). I hope this doesn't affect my return to my regular routine tomorrow!

Today is Victoria Day, so I have the day off from work, but honestly I haven't really had a vacation for a very long time and I could really use a break. Now to find out where the fireworks will be set off and then find a good place to watch them!

No comments:

Post a Comment