Tuesday, April 28, 2009

300 Workout

This 300 workout looks wicked. I thought, "OK, that would be tough, but do-able." Then I saw a video on how to do floor wipers. Oh. My. Gosh. That would separate me from the 300 guys. Once I get my Powerblocks, I will give it a go, though.

Quoted from Joshuatree's entry in the Early Morning X'ers group:

"The 300 workout for those who don't know was a fit test the cast and crew of the movie 300 were given as a challenge and rite of passage. It's not a workout just a fit test done as fast as possible with good form. It consists of (in this order)

25 pullups
50 deadlifts (135lbs)
50 pushups
50 box jumps (24 inches high)
50 floor wipers (on your back you hold a 135lb barbell and lift your legs to one side, back down to the floor, then up again to the opposite side and again down to the floor, that's one rep)
50 clean and presses (35lbs, 25 reps each arm)
25 pullups

Yeah it's a beast, my goal is 25 mins or less."

No comments:

Post a Comment