Sunday, April 26, 2009

Round 2, Day 7

Stretch today. Keeping busy with life, but P90X is a part of my life now, so I have no problem getting up and Pressing Play.

I took a week off between rounds and only did a few days of cardio and core during it, to rest up. The recovery week is pretty light on the body, anyway.

The reason why I started 1 week after my first round instead of 2 weeks is to time my first recovery week with the friendly competition I am in, which was supposed to be in May. Well, 2 of the 4 guys have said this week that they can't make it in May. I think they have read my blog and are scared! Anyway, it has been re-scheduled for the long weekend in August, starting the day after my 40th birthday. All the other guys are 4 to 6 years younger than me, so I expect to really razz them by getting beat by a 40 YEAR OLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment