Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Round 2, Day 2

Plyo. It is a "four-letter word", in my opinion. ;-)

Doing Chest & Back plus Ab Ripper X on Day 1, then Plyo on Day 2 is like getting a one-two punch combination from Ali in the early 1970's.

It's actually more like an album by a new singer, where the first song is awesome and then the second song is even better.

I was thinking how well-tuned the P90X program is, working different muscle groups and alternating between easier and harder routines, both within each DVD and as an entire program. I think that is the difference between P90X and other workout programs, the variety keeps you going and going and going...

I am glad I started with the Lean version in Round 1. I don't know if I would have been able to tackle the intensity of Classic, given the shape I was in, three months ago.

Burned over 800 calories in Plyo today, felt wiped but triumphant afterward!

Have a great day everyone and KPP!

No comments:

Post a Comment