Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 87

Mid-way through Week 13 of Round 1 and I am feeling a bit of senior-itis, like our second oldest child who is graduating from high school in a couple of months.

I am not really feeling the love for the workouts this week, the boredom factor that has not bothered me until now has crashed down on me. The repetition of the non-lifting exercises is too much and I feel like doing something completely different, like going for a run instead of yoga yet again tomorrow.

I think that I am disppointed in one way because I haven't seen a lot of weight loss over the past month. I understand that "abs are made in the kitchen" and the only way to really solve my weight problem is to continue making healthy choices when I eat.

My arms and legs show I have been working out, my gut shows I haven't stuck to the nutrition plan. I am thinner, but not a lot of change in the second half of this round. The last month or so has had a lot of stress, everyday kind and otherwise, and I guess my stress eating habits are harder to kill than I previously thought.

I am 100% committed to doing another round and I have changed my lifestyle to include exercise every day. Now I understand why most EMX'ers make their own hybrids after round 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment