Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 20 - Kenpo Karate

Wow! 20 days already! Tomorrow will be three weeks since I started, hard to believe. I am noticing differences in my body, albeit slight ones. My pants are looser, I can feel muscle on my torso again, and I see more definition on my arms. I still have a long way to go, but it is encouraging!

I really brought it during Kenpo, which is the routine that I find can be less than demanding. I pushed during the kicks section, so I kept my heartrate up. It also helps to have only music and cues, rather than Tony's chatter. I debated about playing a separate music CD during the workout, but the tempo of the soundtrack is good to keep pace with the video.

Tomorrow is stretch! I have already noticed increased flexibility, so tomorrow will feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment