Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 52

I slept in this morning, things are very busy at work and I didn't get home until late. It doesn't look good for me getting home anytime early tonight either, since I am supposed to attend a professional development course all day tomorrow, so any work that I can finish off for the week has to be done tonight. I wasn't looking forward to Kenpo with all its kicks and my knee still tender anyway.

Feeling a bit low as I have not done very many workouts in the past week: 2 in 7 days, to be exact. I have been tempted to start week 8 over again, but I want to stay on the 90 day program, with all that happens along the way. I do not intend to stop after 90 days, so missing a few workouts is not the end of the world. What bums me out is that I went seven weeks without missing a single day, then the past week has been so out of whack, with the Quebec trip, my knee injury on Monday, and working late for the last couple days.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged... your body might actually like a little break... and when you get back at it... your metabolism will do a little freak out! You are looking great and I noiced a big difference in your appearance today. If you want to come over and do some treadmill or biking... just let me know. I can put you through some paces with interval training if you want (free of charge)!

    ReplyDelete