Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 60

So: Day 60 measurements and photos. I dropped another inch on each of my measurements at chest and my waist and my hips as well as 3/4 inch on each of my thighs. My biceps stayed the same, which is fine. That's the good news. The bad news is my nutrition has caught up to me. I only lost about 2 pounds and about 1.5% BF since Day 30. I was actually less in both these figures a couple weeks ago when I weighed myself after my knee injury. Just goes to show that both exercise and nutrition are important.

As an EMX member once said (I am paraphrasing): Do P90X and get in the best shape of your life, do P90X and the nutrition and you will be in the best shape of your life and look it!

While I am back on track with nutrition, it isn't an instant fix. Be the tortoise, not the hare. My old problem was I always wanted to be the hare. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Anyway, have a great day everyone and get outside! It's almost spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment