Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 59

Shoulders and Arms today, 2 days after Chest and Back. So far, Phase 3 is my favourite! I feel like The Rock Obama (did you see the SNL skit on the weekend? The wrestler The Rock plays Obama when he gets mad, like The Hulk - very funny!).

Working on my "diamonds of gold" triceps like Tony calls Joe's arms in S & A. Is it just me, or is that a ridiculous saying? Diamonds are worth more than gold! Anyway...

Feeling pumped but also a bit anxious about tomorrow's weigh-in. I know I have fallen off the nutrition wagon more than I would like over the past few weeks. I think it will show up tomorrow. :( No one to blame but myself, but I won't let any setback stop me! Getting back to following the P90X nutrition plan is the best bet for me. I guess I haven't overcome all my diet hurdles yet. Still have to correct some old brain behaviours about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment