Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 32

It feels weird to type in "Day 32", maybe because I am used to there only being a max of 31 days in a month. I guess this is further proof to me that I have been doing this for over a month now.

Yoga X this morning. Got up early because of a big work day, so I was a bit sluggish starting off. When I got to twisty pretzel boy pose, I got to 2 fingers touching! That's twice as many fingers as last time, y'all!

"Take in the fact that you just did that. Sweet!" Tony's comment on the DVD reminds me to stay in the moment and revel in how far I have come till now and how much further I want to go!

I really did my right wrist yesterday on the 80th or so push-up (remember I have problems with that wrist), so I wrapped it in a Tensor bandage for the million (or so) Vinyasa's this morning. Went OK, I managed to push it a bit more on the last few of them, to test my wrist's strength.

Finished feeling much better than when I started, and that is the point, n'est-ce pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment