Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 34

Well, I guess it finally had to happen. I missed blogging yesterday, but I still worked out every day! I worked out at night on Saturday and Sunday and just didn't have the energy to post at 10 PM, when I finished Kenpo last night.

My wrist was OK over the weekend, I wore the Tensor strap for part of the day on Saturday and didn't do the pull-ups for Saturday's Legs and Back workout. I forwarded through the pull-up sections of the DVD and didn't give myself any rest time between legs erxercises. That probably more than made up for the lack of pull-ups! My legs definitely felt it. I know my wrist will never be 100%, but just keeping it in mind and taking care when I work out will reduce the chance of re-injury.

Doing Stretch tonight will be an easy way to get back into the 6 AM routine. Last night's Kenpo night got my engine running but I fell asleep surprisingly easy within an hour afterwards, which is unusual for me since late night (9 PM or later) exercising typically means I am awake for hours afterward. It must have tired me out after all.

Starting week 6 tomorrow, it's hard to believe 5 weeks have gone by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment