Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 39

Yoga this morning, didn't have a great sleep last night due to high winds outside, so I felt fairly trashed as I worked out. There are up days and down days, but they each only last 24 hours.

Great success: Earlier this week, I gave up my larger belts (42" and 44" - needing the largest loop on the 44" was what prompted me to start P90X) for an older, shorter (40") belt. I was on the first (biggest) notch until this morning; when I did it up, I naturally went to the second notch. Yay! Little breakthroughs like this remind me that the regime is working.

A couple of ideas from the Early Morning X'ers crew: Pre-cook chicken breasts at the start of the week and when you go to work, throw one in a Ziploc bag and eat it later, with some BBQ sauce. Great high protein, low carb snack. Also, for my right wrist, another board member suggested using weight lifting gloves to support my wrist. Sounds like just the ticket for me.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you say here "There are up days and down days, but they each only last 24 hours." Couldn't be more true!!!

    Instead of putting BBQ Sauce on it... (because its loaded with sugar)... try Cayanne Pepper or Curry instead... great for the metabolism!

    ReplyDelete