Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 43

Round 1, Week 7, Day 1. Core Syn today, it seems like I just did this one! The weeks are flying by...

I am going to go back on Phase 1 nutrition, at least for the next two weeks, to see how I feel with it. I feel like I have been overdoing carbs lately and since I have more fat to lose than many people who do P90X, I figure it is worth a try, in my efforts to drop the fat. The difference in exercises for Phase 1 and 2 is minimal, so I don't think my performance should suffer.

The rest day was good, although I didn't get the mental rest from the workout because I was debating about doing the stretch until around supper time. Letting go of daily stress is as much a contributor to health as other components like nutrition, sleep and exercise. I have a tendency to hold onto stress about stuff and some days it is harder than others, running a small business in this economy. Anyway!!! I am sure my body was relieved, but I don't think I will miss the stretch day again (at least for a while) since it feels so good afterwards.

The feeling of satisfaction and endorphins during and after the workout is worth the early rising to me, not to mention the results of weight loss, increased strength and endurance, as well as a lot more energy during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment