Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 1

Day 1 - P90X Lean

Core Synergystics

Wow. I kept up until about 30 minutes in. The Plank and Run slowed me down, but I attempted. I finished the workout and was still feeling it through the cool down.

I did it!!!

Afterwards, I ate the delicious mushroom omelet and I am looking forward to following the nutrition plan too.

Still working on the routine for when to have the recovery drink or the protein bar. Before breakfast, mid-morning snack? I work out from 6 to 7 AM and have to be to work by 9 AM. I want to maximize my performance and have the recovery and protein at the right time. I think I will have the recovery drink (which I found out is 1 cup OJ and 1 scoop whey protein - thanks Ranae!) immediately after workout, then get ready for the day and then have breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment