Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 2

I have decided to not step on a scale until day 30, even though I have a long-term goal of 60 pounds to lose. I have been disappointed with my lack of weight loss over the past month when I have been doing cardio a few times a week. My clothes are looser and I know I am gaining muscle, so my weight hasn't changed much. I figure the weight will come off with P90X and the right nutrition, plus I want to be pleasantly surprised on day 30!

Good workout this AM, although the Cardio seemed short, compared to the other workouts. I guess it is a bit of a break for the bod. My muscles are good and sore, especially my biceps, from yesterday. I probably haven't gotten up and down on the floor that much since I learned to walk.

1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea only stepping on the scale once per month. I try to do the same because otherwise its an emotional rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete