Thursday, January 15, 2009

Forums at teambeachbody.com

The forums on Teambeachbody.com are great! I have joined Early Morning X'ers because I figured other people who do it first thing in the morning will face the same obstacles and breakthroughs as me. Maybe I can learn from their experience to improve my workouts and we can share our ups and downs with each other.

By the day after I had posted for the first time, almost all of the forum members had personally welcomed me! Wow! Feel the love!

I find I am already feeling a connection to the forum members, by reading over the last couple of days of posts and getting pumped up just reading about their successes!

It is unbelievable that some group members are doing 100+ pull-ups during their workouts!?! I look forward to the day I can do more than 1.5, which is my starting point.

I have decided that I will do P90X for (at least) three rounds. I will do Lean first, then Classic, then Doubles. And oh yes, I will Bring It!

No comments:

Post a Comment