Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 16

Cardio X today, nice mix of parts from other routines. I am getting familiar with the exercises now, so my form is definitely improving.

Lately I have been curious about how others who are doing/have done P90X experienced their weight loss during round 1, to give myself some benchmarks.

I definitely feel slimmer, my clothes are loose, so I guess it is just my curiosity about the weight loss and what I can expect. Having seen some pretty remarkable before/after photos, I wondered what the progress was like for people over the first 90 days. Also, how about subsequent cycles? Was Round 2 where they really discovered that they lost weight/fat? Later Rounds? Hopefully the members of the TBB Early Morning X'ers will give me their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment