Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 7

Day 7 already! One week done!

I did X Stretch today and did I ever need it. I found I was pretty tight on the weekend, probably from doing the X all week plus a bootcamp with my sis on Friday.

I appreciate Tony's instructions to breathe through the discomfort, esp. on stretch and yoga. It helps me to keep focused on what I should be doing re: form and not "dogging it".

I find it hard to believe that I am not really missing bread and other baked goods, which used to be an everyday staple of mine. However, yesterday was a tough day with 2 football games to watch and no pizza and beer! hahaha

After putting away the old usual heaps of food during the last Super Bowl (in February 2008) I made a promise to myself to be healthier by the next Super Bowl and to eat healthy snacks during the big game. Well, that game is now 2 weeks away and although I took a while to get started on the fitness track, I feel good that I have the right mindset regarding food. Veggies and hummus, here we come! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment