Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why Early Morning?

I prefer to work out first thing in the morning since that is the only time of day that I have to myself. Plus, I find that it gives me more energy for the rest of the day. I have tried working out after I come home from my job, but with 5 kids my wife Cheryl and I are pretty busy. I can get up before the rest of the family and knock off the exercise and feel great!

P90X has 3 versions: Classic, Doubles, and Lean. Classic is the advertised version. Doubles is Classic plus a few extra cardio workouts each week. Lean is Classic but with a couple of cardio-focused days in place of high-impact days, like Plyometrics.

I am going to do the P90X Lean for my first round because I have some weight to lose (40 pounds to start, eventual goal is 60 pounds). I passed the fitness test, but I think it would be best for my joints to work up to Plyometrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment