Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why P90X?

Like a lot of people, I have seen P90X on TV, along with many other workout programs. The P90X appealed to me because of the muscle confusion aspect of it, so it didn't seem to be the same routine over and over for 45 minutes. Plus, the testimonials were impressive.

I also liked the fact that it looked like it would challenge me from Day 1, since there is also the P90 program (along with other routines at beachbody.com).

I went online and printed off the fitness test. To be honest, I originally did this probably almost a year ago. It took me that long to finally be fed up with my weight and fitness level! I passed the fitness test, other than the pull-ups, so I figured I could do this program and it would challenge me.

Well, here it is the start of 2009 and I am doing P90X! I am on Day 3 and doing fine. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment