Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 15

Core Syn today as Week 3, Round 1 begins for me. Feeling good, sweating it up.

With two weeks down, I am starting to wonder if my waistline is shrinking. I felt a difference almost right away as I lost water weight. I am into an old belt that I could not reach around my waist a month ago! Hurray! This is even with the increased muscle I have built in my core.

However, while remaining true to my resolution to not weigh myself until Day 30, I am not sure that I am dropping pounds because I know I am building muscle. My nutrition was not perfect last week, I had a couple of social engagements and was not eating 100% clean (but not to my old ways) on the weekend.

I am not hungry because I eat 5 to 6 small meals a day, including the recovery drink and a protein drink or bar sometime during the day. I just wonder what my calorie count really is. I suppose I can estimate it by going with the P90X nutrition guide, although the calorie count in there is for Level 1 and I am Level 3.

I had a very high body fat starting off, about 45% (!) according to my scale. I want to get it below 20% eventually, along with corresponding weight and waistline loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment