Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 6

Kenpo! What a fun workout! Martial-arts moves for an hour, maybe that's why those UFC guys are so fit. Probably my favourite routine so far, and not just because there was no Ab Ripper X after it!

Nutrition-wise, still going strong, though I am missing carbs a bit. I used to be a heavy-duty bread eater, so having no bread all week is a big change. I feel great, though, lots of energy and not sluggish getting out of bed in the mornings. This is how no carbs must feel. Strangely enough, I have no cravings for fast food restaurants, which is a good thing.

I need the Stretch routing tomorrow to get more flexible again, I feel like I am tightening up with all of this rigorous exercise and no real amount of stretching afterwards. I may simply take more time after each workout to stretch by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment