Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 14

Ahhhhh! X Stretch! Feels good! I can't imagine not doing this on the Rest day. I have noticed a difference in my flexibility, even though it has only been 2 weeks since I started P90X.

X Stretch isn't a routine that makes my heart race, but it is one of my favourites of the P90X program. Kenpo is probably the workout that gives me the most energy. Yoga is difficult to do but it is worth it by giving me increased strength, flexibility and balance for the other exercises and in real life. It leaves me feeling refreshed too; it is a strenuous but ultimately relaxing workout, as is the X Stretch.

Nutrition is still the area that I have to keep diligent on, with temptations on every billboard in town as well as in all sorts of TV ads. No wonder one-third of North American adults are obese! While I have had a few carbs this weekend, I temper my portions to a fraction of what I would have had a few weeks ago. That guy is gone, long live the new king!

No comments:

Post a Comment